Hampton is the friend who helps you journey on.
With "We Go Together" Sound DNA for Hampton, we established a
music language for the communication Above-The-Line and
the first implementation has been a TV campaign with several commercial across the USA.
- Won a worldwide pitch as the leading agency for sound branding at Hilton Worldwide. Following a 5 month-long pitch phase, amp was chosen as the winning agency and partner.
- Composed and produced the Hampton Sound DNA "We Go Together" with an indie-pop band for a truly authentic sound.
- Conducted extensive market research (N=6.000, GenPop USA), gathering precious insights about the Hampton Sound DNA and human archetypes.
- Built a current (2015) archetype model for American society.
- Produced alternative versions of the Sound DNA, from the production of a Sound Logo to alternative arrangements.
- Created music edits for the Hampton TV campaign (4 different spots aired across the USA) with implementation support from our Miami office.
form. Vice President Focused Services at Hampton by Hilton,
Hilton Garden Inn and Tru
“amp’s expertise of audio branding is extensive and their key partnership strengthened the brands in understanding human archetypes in their correlation to music" so Judy Christa-Cathey, VP focused services at Hilton Worldwide, "After an extensive global search for the best audio branding company, amp emerged as the winner."
The TV Campaign
ABOUT HILTON WORLDWIDE INC.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (formerly Hilton Hotels Corporation) is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts, founded by Conrad Hilton in 1919. As of October 2016, its portfolio includes 4,820 properties (including timeshare properties) with 788,864 rooms in more than 100 countries and territories. Hilton Worldwide has 14 brands across different market segments including Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations and Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.